Father's Love Letter

Adolf Rupp Bio - Narrated by Stephen Hall

My Tractor

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Time

I have decided to share my wisdom with more than the select few that are on my email list. This forum will mainly be about me and my interests, but mainly me. I will discuss in painful detail the things I like and dislike. First we need to establish a set of ground rules. I will not update this everyday. I will try for once a week, but I am not holding fast to a strict regiment here. Some weeks for example might be two, some zero. It really just depends on how many idiots I run into that particular week. Don't expect me to solve all your life's problems here, I am only one man. Albeit a highly skilled, successful, charming, handsome, superbly intelligent man, but still only 1. These are all things I know about myself and have learned to deal with, now you must. Don't write requesting stats or pics or any of that other cutesy net talk some of you have developed as a first language, I'm not interested. I will accept your questions, and give them my undivided attention unless there is something better going on or on TV. But understand this is mainly about me, so if you build your questions to topics I like or just questions about me, your chances of being answered are likely to increase.

1 comment:

Chris and Terri said...

I have been praying for this day since the internet was developed. Thank you so much for answering my prayer. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us! All we wanted was your humor but we get your wisdom too! It's our lucky day! Why not have a blog? All the fun people have them. Now you are in company with Chris, Jenn and ME! What better group is there, really.

Family Photos